Wednesday, 21 July 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge - Buttons !

Welcome to another challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers, this week we would like to see buttons on your creations, as well as using your ProMarkers. The sponsor for this week is Simon Says Stamp and there's a $15 voucher up for grabs !

For my card I've used an Isabella image called Elizabeth Ballerina. I couldn't resist as this card was for my God Daughter who's name is Elizabeth, or Libby. I kept the shading with my ProMarkers really light and cut the image out with Labels 4 Nestabilities. I sponged some Spun Sugar DI around the edge before removing the die.


The sentiment is a Penny Black stamp and the papers are all Pink Petticoat. The buttons are from a local craft shop and I've used the Swiss Dots EF for the horizontal piece.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

I hope you can join us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers this week.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our babies/children challenge with your lovely work! Good luck in the draw. I love that image it's fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    What a sweet card, i like the buttons, very unusual and the image is as always perfectly coloured
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue. This card is gorgeous. I love the soft colours, the image is beautiful, made more so by your fantastic colouring. Thanks for playing at charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweet image, she has such character!

    Thank you for the hints about EP, it was very helpful :)

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet image, beautifully coloured!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and i just love the image, fab layout too. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge and good luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pastel shading, so beautiful! Gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful colouring beautiful another of your wonderful makes such a treat to visit and see. This week LTD are looking at stitching and you have stitched the edge of your bp so well, I'm always amazed by this techinque and admit to being somewhat jealous of this talant. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your card this week Sue. Love your colouring and design. Am sure your godchild will love this one. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab Sue, I love everything about it - the pastel pink, the buttons and the layout!! Gorgeous! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card - she is lovely 0 thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fab card, I love the ballerina and love your buttons too

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Craftalicious & best of luck

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!