Wednesday, 14 July 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers we have a sketch for you aswell as a theme of dogs ! The sponsor for this week's challenge is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and the winner will receive 3 digi images of their choice.

I have to admit that this little fella gave me a few problems, but I got there in the end !


I cut the image out with Labels 3 Nestabilities and I've blended some Shabby Shutters DI around the edge. The papers are all My Minds Eye and the largest circle is a scrap piece Pink Petticoat paper in Pistachio. The stamped circle is from a Stampin' Up set as is the sentiment.



The border punch is a Martha Stewart and I've added some pearls.

OK, I've cooled off now, the sun can come back..please ...!!

Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Cute image and fab fab colouring - it's lovely Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such an adorable card Sue, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x
    PS I have a £10 voucher giveaway on my blog if you would like to pop over and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Its a super image too, and the layout is great..

    issy

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!