Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Isabella Sketchbook challenge

This week over at Isabella's Sketchbook challenge we want to see your punches ! So why not dig out your punches and show us what you can do, and don't forget to use an Isabella fab image ! The image I've used is called Evening Flower and I've shaded it with ProMarkers. I've cut it out with deckle edged Nestabilities and used Wild Honey Distress Ink around the edge before removing the die. The background paper is My Minds Eye from a freebie pad of paper, and I've used DI around the edge. The stitching is by hand and the border punch is a Martha Stewart.


I printed the image twice and cut out the flowers as an embellishment and the swirl is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die. I'm also entering this card for Sketch Saturday challenge and Papertake's Challenge which is 'In the Garden'.

Well I have to say I'm so glad the weather has cooled down, I actually managed to sleep all the way through last night without waking up in a hot sticky mess !

I hope you manage to join us this week at Isabella's and make you sure you check out the fab DT cards.

Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. Wow Sue this is absolutely beautiful. So striking. I love the colours together
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do I ever love that color combo! Beautiful punch work and the stitching is to die for! Another winner, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and neat job on cutting the image out it looks like a really fiddly one so very well done. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue this is beautiful! I love these colours and the cut out flower with the swirl finishes it perfectly! LOVE it! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning floral card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card i beautiful colours and a nice image! Thanks for joining us at SS this week - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Your card is stunning!! The image and rich colors along with the embellies really are a feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!