Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Isabella's Sketchbook challenge

This week over at Isabella's Sketchbook challenge we're taking it easy and the challenge is anything goes, but you do need to use an Isabella image. The image I've used this week is called Flower Song which I've shaded with ProMarkers and cut out with an oval deckle edged Nestability. I've used Wild Honey DI around the edge and mounted it onto some My Minds Eye paper that I've punched the corners with a Martha Stewart puch.

The background paper is also My Minds Eye from the Bloom 'n' Grow set and I've distressed the edges and done some paper piercing in each corner. I had to make this card in super quick time as my Mum's not well at the moment and I was on bed time drink duty, so apologies for not much detail.

I hope you get time to join us this week at Isabella's so that you are in with a chance of winning some fab Isabella images !

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Great card Sue and some of my favourite papers!
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Sue.
    Love it.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and soft. I love the colours. Hope your Mother feels better fast.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes simple cards are the best. This is beautiful, Sue! I really love those papers and the color combo you have used here. Hope your mom will be up and about real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Lovely card Sue, such beautiful soft colours.
    Hugs
    Peri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap! Love the colours you've used on this image Sue, those papers are yummy! Hope your mum is feeling better soon. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!