Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Passion for ProMarker challenge

This week over on Passion for ProMarkers it's my turn to set the challenge and I chose greens ! So dig out your green ProMarkers and let's see what you can come up with. The challenge is being sponsored by Pink Gem Designs and the prize is one of their gorgeous stamps.


I decided to makle an easel card this week, I've not made one for ages and fancied a change. I cut the image out with Labels 4 Nestabilities and I sponged a little Shabby Shutters Distress Ink around the edge. The paper is My Minds Eye and the border punch is a Martha Stewart.


I distressed around the edges and did some stitching. The sentiment is a Papermania stamp which I've cut out using a Fancy Tag die.

For the flowers I had a go at making some spiral roses. You can find the tutorial here. It took me a couple of goes but I was quite pleased ....eventually ! Apologies for the picture it came out a little bright.


I hope you get chance to join us this week and I look forward to seeing your 'green' projects.

Thanks for looking
Sue

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous hon..love your flowers..is there a tut for them??...loving the green challenge this week..its my favourite colour :-)

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    I just love this. The image is fab & your colouring superb. The layout looks great & those roses are beautiful.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Sue. Love the colouring of the sweet image and your flowers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sue, the coloring is so wonderful, the little Flowergirl is just perfect. Your card looks stunning, and the dark red roses is fantastic. I am so happy that you have colored my design, thank you. Hugs from Moia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sue, as always. That MS punch is fab and I love the papers youve chosen.

    Green, now there's a colour I havent used for years!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sue, love the roses, They aren't too fiddly after a couple of attempts are they? Great tag too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and those spiral roses look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. brill card Sue - love the dots you've drawn around her and those rolled flowers are lush. Might have to get my greens out now!!
    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Sue , love the roses x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, Sue - your colouring is superb and those deep red roses against the green is so fabby!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fab card, love how you've done the flowers! the layout is so fab, just love your colouring!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!