Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's Tuesday which means it's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers. This week we would like you to 'Give us a laugh' and make a humorous card. The challenge is being sponsored by The Craft Garden and the prize is a £10 voucher.



For my card I used an image from Bugaboo and I have to say that alot of the images and captions were making me laugh rather alot ! This image captured my attention as it made me think of my sister who most definitely would rather wash her mouth out with chocolate rather than do any exercise !


The image was shaded with ProMarkers and the background paper is Pink Petticoat and I've used Distress Ink around the edge and also to stamp the flower with, which is a free stamp from a Craft Stamper magazine.


I've used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the centre piece and a Fancy Tag for the caption and used Wild Honey DI around the edge. This is quite a simple card as time has been against me over the passed few days as my Mum's not well, hopefully normal service will be resumed soon !

I hope you manage to join us this week to make us laugh, I look forward to visiting you !

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the fact you like Bugaboo stamps too, they just make my day when I see one and I just cant help but to laugh!

    Such a super card and the colours are fab!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    If only chocolate were better for you than exercise, I wouldn't need a gym membership & I could spend s more more time & money crafting, LOL!! Problem is I do exercise & I still don't look this good!! Love this card!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun crd Sue - great image and the best sentiment ever! Love it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, that text was made for me :))) Just Love your card. Fantastic colouring, and beautiful ribbon.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, I'm sure you must have been thinking of me with this sentiment!! Snap, Anja! Fabulous image and brill colouring, Sue. All the best for your mum! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, aren't you a busy girl these days! Love your card girl... er... about your sister...hope she won't take umbrage if she reads your blog! LOL
    Tine :) X

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!