Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's Tuesday again so that means it's time for another challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers. The challenge this week is Distressing, we want to see lots of distressing on your projects. The sponsor for this challenge is Just Tracy's and the prize is a set of clear stamps from the Olivers Orchard range from Buzzcraft.


For my card I've used a gorgeous image from Isabella's Sketchbook called Flower Song. I've cut it out with Labels 13 Nestabilities, then I've used Victorian Velvet DI around the edge before removing the die.


The sentiment is done on my PC and the papers are all Papermania. I've added little pearls to the centre of the flowers. Quite a simple card, but as it was for an order I didn't want to go too mad !
I hope you get chance to join us this week, and look forward to seeing all your 'Distressed' pieces of work !

Thanks for looking
Sue

9 comments:

  1. I just adore those deep muted purples, absolutely stunning card!!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Sue. Love the papers you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sue, i love how you've coloured the image.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous done in these colors, Sue. I have seen this image colored in a variety of ways and this is the most stunning I have seen! I love the vintage feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sue, this is simply awesome!!! Your colours are divine - I just love it! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh such a beautiful card. Just love the flowers, and your fab colouring.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue,
    Sorry I'm so late with this, but somethimes simple is best. This is so elegant & gorgeous.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!