I used the technique of stamping Distress Inks onto a craft mat then misting it with water and laying the card stock on top of it. The colours I used were Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick and Brush Corduroy. I used a combination of Crafty Individuals, Paper Artsy and Stampin' Up stamps and stamped them with Brushed Corduroy. I made the flower from an old book, I rubbed Victorian Velvet and Brushed Corduroy over the page first then cut the large flower using a Paper Artsy Die and the smaller flower is an EK Success punch. I've 'scrunched' it together and used Glossy Accents to stick it together.
The main image is a Tanda Stamps and I've stamped it onto jigsaw pieces with Archival black ink. I then used Brushed Corduroy around the edge then triple embossed it. The numbers are cut using the Olivia alphabet set then embossed with gold EP. The poppers are Tim Holtz Idealology and the lace is from my stash.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant - Brown
- Crafty Angels - Shabby Chic
- Project Tuesday - Handmade flowers
- Fab 'n' Funky - Re-used / Recycle ( I used a page from a book)
- Sweet Stampin - Vintage