Friday, 20 August 2010

Cherry on the top Award !

Just a quick post to share an award I've been given by the lovely Clare. Thank you Clare! I love blogging (as we all do) and it's made even more special by the lovely people that I come into contact with and receiving an award always makes me smile :0)


So enough of the mushy stuff, onto the rules that go with this lovely award :

  1. Thank the person who gave the award (I've already thanked Clare).
  2. Display the award proudly on your blog.
  3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
  4. Post a picture you love.
  5. Finally tag 5 other people to receive the award.
So, I've covered off the first 2, now onto the rest of the list:

  • I love being close to all my family
  • I love my creativity, and sometimes amaze myself where the ideas come from !
  • I love being easy going, I find life is less fraught this way !
The photo that I love I can't post as it's not digital and I don't have a scanner, but it's a black and white photo of my Dad, who we lost several years ago. It always makes me smile when I look at it as he's smiling back at me.

So onto the 5 people I want to tag, this is really tough to narrow down to only 5, but here goes :

Look forward to reading what you ladies have to share !

Sue
x

2 comments:

  1. oooh thanks so much Sue! Love the award will blog it later on along with my answers!

    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! I'm going to have to have a think about my 3 things about me!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!