Wednesday, 4 August 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers there's a fab sketch for you to follow with a twist of not using more than 3 colours.


For my card I used a Rubber Romance stamp which I shaded with ProMarkers then cut out with Labels One Nestabilities. I rubbed Victorian Velvet DI around the edge.

The background paper is from a pad of Papermania papers and I double stitched the corners and added some pearls. The punched medallions were made using the right angle punching technique with a Martha Stewart corner punch.

The word 'daughter' is a peel off that I coloured with a peel off pen and the sentiment is stamped with black Stazon and cut out with a scalloped circle Nestability.

This was the last birthday card I made for my niece who was 16 last Friday. Like all girls that age shopping is very high on her agenda !

I hope you're able to join us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers and look forward to visiting you !

Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sue - love the punching
    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great image for the teen who loves shopping! Fab card Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sue, wonderful image and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!