Wednesday, 11 August 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over at I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we want to see some acetate on your creations. We are being sponsored by Digital Delights and the fireplace I've used is one of their fab images. The armchair is hand drawn and cut from some My Minds Eye paper. The holly is from an Artemio set of stamps and the greeting is a Clarity stamp, both stamped with black Stazon.

The image has been shaded with ProMarkers and then I cut it out. The background papers are Basic Grey and the ribbon is gros grain from Stampin' Up.

I've added some tiny pearls to the stockings hangin over the fire and some red gems to the arm chair for a bit of sparkle.

This worked out better than I thought, I don't use acetate very often so this was most definitely a challenge for me ! I'm also entering this card in the Basic Grey challenge which is to use some pearls and the Creative Cottage challenge which is to use acetate.

Look forward to seeing what you do with your ProMarkers and acetate !

Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. eeeks, acetate, way too scarey for me! lol!

    What a super card Sue, it really tells a story! I love your armchair, bring on the cold nights and hot chocolate! Well, in a few months maybe!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue wow what a super card it really is beautiful thanks for joining us at the creative cottage huggies lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sue, the fireplace is gorgeous!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Sue! I love all the details...such a great image and coloured beautifully! The papers look great together and I love the wee pearls on the stockings! Thanks so much for joining us at the BG Challenges!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and fab the way you have stamped on the acetate Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the acetate front and the armchair. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue
    wow what a fantasic card, gorgeous images, lovely design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely, fab idea! thanks for joining us at the creative cottage acetate challenge this fortnight hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!