Wednesday, 18 August 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers we want you to think about the seaside as the challenge this week is to use a seaside theme for your creation. The sponsor for this week's challenge is Simon Says Stamp.

The main image is another one of Mo Manning's fabulous collection. The background is made using Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and I've then used another freebie Craft Stamper stamp and stamped it around the edge with black Archival ink.

The ribbon is Stampin' Up grosgrain and the pin is from my stash. Quite a simple one for you this time but once I'd stamped the background I didn't want to add much more !

It will be great to see your seaside creations, being as the Summer seems to have left us !

Thanks for looking
Sue

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Sue. The image is adorable, but what I really love is the stamped shell background. I'm drooling over that! I was actually hoping it was paper and that I could track some of it down! Really great card!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background you've created is a masterpiece Sue and the image is fab. Love it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely you know just what to do with the CS stamps this is all beach love it. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. that background is fabbo mate
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always Sue this is gorgeous love it. Anyway if you pop over to my blog there is a little something for you just scroll down to the post below my candy.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image! AS always a great creation Sue. Love the background!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sweet card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue,
    This is beautiful. The image is lovely & the seashell backgound looks fab.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, as always Sue.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!