Wednesday, 25 August 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers we would like to see a charm on your work. The challenge is being sponsored by Digi Doodles Best.


The image I've used is called Country Flowers and has of course been shaded with ProMarkers ! I've used Labels One to cut the image out and rubbed some DI around the edge. The background panel is a made from a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and which I've then put through my Cuttlebug using a Quickutz EF then I've rubbed Shabby Shutters DI over the top.

The sentiment is from a Papermania stamp set and the background paper is Basic Grey. The butterfly charms are from my stash.

Hope you get chance to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

9 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous Sue, beautiful stamp and the colours are prefect!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful country garden, the sort we all dream off love it. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sue, your colouring is so fab i actually had to look closely to see if you had decoupaged the wheel as it looks like it is in 3D. Great job!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Sue and a beautiful image.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is wonderful and your coloring has brought it to life! Love the embossed, inked panel under it too. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your beautiful card. The earthy colours are very effective and the inked and embossed die cut is a perfect frame for the main image, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers!!! Sue this is just so very very pretty! The image just really jumps out at you. Thank you so very much for doing such a beautiful job with this stamp.

    Hugs
    Judy/DDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Sue, this is beautiful. Fab stamping as usual and all in my fave colours,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw, what a gorgeous card! Love the colors and image :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!