Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Isabella Sketchbook last challenge

It's time for another challenge over on Isabella's Sketchbook, but this week is to be the last one. Isabella has had to finish the DT as she needs to concentrate on things at home for a while. I know I speak for the whole team when I say that we've enjoyed working with Isabella's images and I'm sure you will see them again. So on to the challenge for this week which is quite an easy one of hand made flowers. The image I've used is Watering Can Garden and I've shaded it with ProMarkers and then cut it out with Labels 5 Nestabilities. I've blended some Spiced Marmalade DI around the edge. The background is made with Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade DI and I've stamped with a stamp from the Baroque Motifs set by Stampin' Up.


All of the flowers, the swirls and the moth are all made from Grunge paper which I've coloured with DI. The swirls are a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die, the large flower is made with a Bigz Sizzix die and the moth is a Paper Artsy stamp which I've cut out and added some pearls. The gorgeous brad is a Marah Johnson, which I'm still on the hunt for some more!

I hope you're able to join us for this last challenge.

Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. ohhhh so beautiful - love your coloring and colors - I have some grundge but didnt know what to do with it !! watering can is awesome....
    going to miss the team, but will still be visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is just stunning and you have made the most exquisite flowers!
    t has been a lovely time in Isabella's team and I'm sorry it's over. But I'll still be around - isn't Googlr Reader great!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love all your handmade elements and you ink like nobody I know. I still want to drop by for a lesson. Even though we won't be seeing each other on Isabella's team, I will be lurking about to see what wonderful cards you post.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, especially love the moth gorgeous little feature. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card again Sue. Love the colour on this one and the lovely image. I would love to say that I loved the flitty flappy moth but I think you know I'd be lying! He's so life like I have goosebumps. You could have warned me lol! Now the flower on the other hand.....I LOVE that and the brad is stunning!
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Sue. I love the colors you used and super work with that die and flowers. I just bought that one myself and haven't used it yet, but am learning to love Grungepaper and Grungeboard. Your ink distressing is lovely, as always!

    So sorry our time on the same DT has come to an end, but I'll be keeping up with your work and visiting often!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've inspired me to get my distress inks out and really use them! This is beautiful! I love the colours and the swirls and the flower and brad are gorgeous. Must find my grungepaper.....
    Will be dropping by for more inspiration soon! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sue - those flowers are stunning! It's been lovely working with you these past few months and I shall keep dropping by to look at your latest creations.
    Hugs
    Peri x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!