Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Passion for ProMarker Challenge

This week over at Passion for ProMarkers we want to see some Winterblue Christmas cards. The sponsor for this week is Secret Crafter and the prize is a £10 voucher.


For my card I've used an image that I found on Imagenation, and is one of their Inklined images. this one was actually a freebie ! I've kept the shading to a minimum on this card as the snowman speaks for himself.


The papers are all Basic Grey, and are some of my favourites for Christmas. I've then zipped around the edges with the sewing machine.


The sentiment is from a Tandastamps set and the snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


I hope you are able to join us this week and I look forward to seeing all your Winterblue creations.

Thanks for looking
Sue

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, fab colours and adorable image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Sue. Love the colouring of the image and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, lovely colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! A real eyecatcher love it. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the gentle shading on this one Sue. Finally blogger has let me in so I'm able to leave you a comment at last!
    Hope all is well with you
    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Sue, I'd love to use this on the just Inklined Blog with a link back to you.
    Let me know if that is Ok.
    Jak x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring on your image and love your stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Paper Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling. Love Christmas cards. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at the Little Paper Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. B-U-Tiful Sue!! I so love your style of cards, just fabulous and always awesomely coloured too!! Hugs, Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!