Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Passion for ProMarkers challenge

This week over on Passion for ProMarkers we have a fab sketch for you plus a theme of Autumn colours.

The sponsor for this week is Stampeezee and the prize on offer is a £10 voucher !


So, onto my card ! The image I've used is a Sugar Nellie stamp called The Artist which I've stamped with black Stazon onto water colour paper then I've used my Aquamarkers (I love these pens !) I've then cut it out with Labels 3 Nestabilities and rubbed some Bundled Sage DI arund the edge. The two green panels are made using Bundled Sage and Forest Moss DI and I've also stamped a leaf onto them which you can't really see on the photo.

The centre panel is a piece of Basic Grey paper that I've put through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots EF. The background paper is also Basic Grey and I've paper pierced the opposite corners and drawn in the stitching.

The green ribbon is Stampin' Up grosgrain and the brown is from my stash. The flower is a Stampin' Up punch and the centre flower is a Woodware. The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.

I hope you get chance to join us this week and look forward to seeing all your Autumn creations.

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Sue, sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is beautiful Sue - that image is so sweet.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue. Gorgeous card. Such an adorable image as well. Glad you are liking your Aquamarkers too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! This could be my little one except he is more of a Banksy than a Monet if my walls are anything to go by! Your colouring is fab and i love the sketch
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card with such a cute image getting all dirty!

    Lovely colours and the papers are so lush Sue!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAb card Sue, you a real pro with the AMs!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!