Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers and this week it's time for a Teddy Bears pic nic ! That's right we would love you to get out your teddy bears ! The sponsor for this challenge is Joanna Sheen and the prize is a £10 voucher.

The teddy bear stamp I've used is from my stash and I don't know who it's by as I've had it for years ! I've shaded him with Aquamarkers ( did I mention that I love these pens ! ) I then cut him out with Labels 3 Nestabilities and used some Tea Dye DI around the edge. The background pieces are made with Shabby Shutters DI then I've stamped with the polka dot Stampin' Up background stamp with the Cocoa Stampin' Up ink.

The flower is made using a Stampin' Up punch and the swirl is a Shapeability.

I'm keeping everything crossed that this post will appear as I'm actually on holiday at the moment somewhere in northern France.

Thanks for looking

A bientot !

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this little guy is simply adorable and looks so real with your marvelous coloring! That's awesome green DP and it looks wonderful with the brown. Lovely card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable teddy love the colours you have used gives him a grown up/vintage feel and is wonderful. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue, sweet bear and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!