Wednesday, 1 September 2010

ABC Challenge - C is for Charms

It's time for another challenge over on ABC Challenge and this time we would like to see a charm or charms, on your work. The sponsor for this challenge is Zoebunny.

I started by blending Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint DI over some white card then stamped using a Serendipity stamp using black Archival ink. I've used Labels 4 Nestabilities to cut out the image. The background is made using Bundled Sage DI and I've then stamped with the same ink using a border stamp from an Artemio Christmas stamp set.



The background paper is Basic Grey and the ribbon and charm are from my stash. Quite simple, but I liked it as I like to see the backgrounds and I thought the border set the main image off quite nicely !

I'm hoping that the scheduler is working as I'm actually in northern France at the moment !

I hope you get chance to join in the challenge and show us your charms !

Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I love this one Sue, the way you have left the image uncoloured is so striking.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sue - love the rich shades of green.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!