Wednesday, 15 September 2010

ABC Challenge D is for ....

The next letter in the alphabet over on the ABC challenge is D, and for this letter we would like to see some distressing. The stamps that I've used are from Aspects of Design, from the Butterfly Beauties set. I've stamped the images with black Archival ink and then blended Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed DI over the card.


I've distressed the edges of the main image and used a Stampin' Up punch down the side. The flower is a Sizzix Bigz die and the centre flower is a small flower punch. The swirls are cut using a shapeability die.

I hope you can join us for this 'distressing' challenge !

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Sue, so colourful and I love the stamps!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sue. You do such marvelous work with the distress inks - you must have inky fingers all the time - LOL! I really love the colors in this one - so fall-like, suits the mood I'm in!

    Hope you're doing well!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - the colours are so striking!! this is one of my fave images and now even more so! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love the colours! Thats a lovely image too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is really beautiful! Love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!