Wednesday, 1 September 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers we would like to see some mythical and magical creations. The sponsor for this challenge is Joanna Sheen. The style I've used for this card is a Funky Fold which I found here. It was so easy to do and I was really pleased with the end result ! The main image is from a Tandastamp set and it's been stamped with black Memento then shaded with ProMarkers. I've added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles but it doesn't really show up on the photo.


All of the background paper has been made with Weathered Wood and Faded Denim DI then I've used a Crafty Individuals swirl stamp and stamped with Adirondack Slate ink. The stars are from my stash as is the strip of small stars.

I hope you get chance to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Super shading Sue on your very mystical card! I love the fab fold on it too, another thing to add to my list of things to try!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic colouring.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sue, love the wizard.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh....love that fold Sue. I shall be having a go at that.
    Great card.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Sue, you've really captured the magical atmosphere, I love it,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!