Wednesday, 8 September 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we're looking for some transport ! So for the challenge we would like to see some sort of transport image on your creations. The sponsor for this challenge is Letraset. The image I've used is from Delicious Doodles, I love these cars and I would to have a go in one....you can always dream ! I've used the outside the frame technique for the image and cut it out using Labels one Nestabilies. The map paper is K&Co.



I've made the background by scoring lines on some card at 1cm intervals then I've blended Tea Dye and Vintage Photo DI over the top. The poppers are Tim Holtz Ideaology, the ribbon is Stampin' Up Grosgrain.

Hope you're able to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Totally fab card Sue - love the way you've coloured the car - the white lines give it that shiny sleek look - brilliant!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sue. It really stands out and that car is classic!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Sue - fabulous card!! So has your signature written all over it!! Awesome colouring, just awesome!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue.
    That car image is great and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!