Wednesday, 15 September 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers we have a sketch and a theme for you. The sketch is below and the theme is 'rip it up', we want to see some tearing on your work. The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp.

For my card I used a Tanda Stamp image which has been shaded with Promarkers then cut out using an oval deckle edged Nestability. I've blended some Faded Denim DI around the edge. The papers are Stampin' Up, except the torn piece which is from a K&Co pad.


The embossed panel is made using the Victoria EF then I've used Weathered Wood and Faded Denim to blend over the top.

The sentiment is a stamp I've had in my stash for years and is one of my favourites, but I don't know who it's by ! I've used a scalloped circle Nestability to cut it out and Faded Denim around the edge.

I hope you get chance to join us this week, and just before I go I just need to share some very exciting news, I managed to get a ticket to one of the Tim Holtz workshops that he will be running in February !!!! I can't wait !!!

Thanks for looking
Sue

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue and well done on getting one of the tickets for the Tim Holtz workshops.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is so right for this image and card Lovely card you are so clever with papers and layers and everything. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sue, I really like the sketch and the paper with the text in the background looks great. I love the vintagy style you have achieved.
    Have a good weekend
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still love it and have a good time at the workshop
    Ruthx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combination of papers Sue and fantastic image too,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card & well done in getting a ticket you lucky person! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous papers - so Art Deco! And I love the soft shading of the image, it's keeping with the overall style just marvelously!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful card Sue, the colour is just stunning and so elegant. Lovely tanda image.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!