Thursday, 30 September 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

Oops ! I should have posted this yesterday and it clean went out of my head ! So, as the saying goes, better late than never ! It's time for another challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers, and for me it's the last one for a while. I've got a heavy workload for the next few months so I'm having to scale my crafting back quite considerably. So onto this week's challenge which is Pearls and Swirls and is being sponsored by Pollycraft. There are 5 images up for grabs too !


The image I've used is called Shona Snow Day and has been shaded with PM's. I've then cut the image out with my new Labels 14 Nestabilities, then sponged some Weathered Wood DI around the edge. I've used a Versamark pen and white embossing powder around the edge of the larger shape. The background has been made using the Polka Dots background stamp from Stampin' Up. I've used white embossing powder and then rubbed Adirondack Stonewashed ink over the top.



The snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch and the swirls are a Sizzlet die which I've added some stickles to.

I hope you have fun with this challenge !

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for looking
Sue

10 comments:

  1. Great card Sue! Love the snowflakes. I'm glad to hear that i'm not the only one having senior moments this week lol!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an all round gorgeous card, your colouring is fantastic.
    Thanks for playing at Charisma.
    Good luck with your work load.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, cute image & colour thanks for joining us at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sue and I love the new nestie shape.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection! LOVE the design - the swirls and snowflakes and that gorgeous background paper! And wonderful colouring!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, how cute is she? Love the snowflakes and the blues.

    I'm feelin' your pain on cutting back on crafting. I'm doing that too and is it ever tough! I'm down to two weekly challenges and one bi-weekly. My DH is going to retire in the next year and we are going to try to get the house ready to put on the market. That's a lot of refurbishing, cleaning, thinning down of possessions and general upheavel. Then when we do put the house up for sale, I'll have to keep it spotless - yikes - cleaning and orderliness is not something I embrace. I'd much rather sit in my craft room and ignore the chaos outside!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!