Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

This week over on Passion for ProMarkers the challenge is Sweet Treats and the sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp with a prize of a $10 voucher.

The image that I've used is from Isabella's Sketchbook and I've shaded it with a mixture of Aquamarkers and ProMarkers. For the centre background piece I've used Shabby Shutters DI then I've stamped small cupcakes with the same ink.




The papers are all My Minds Eye and I've used a Fiskars edge punch and added some small pearls. The sentiment is from the same set at the cupcake stamp.


I hope you get chance to share your sweet treats with us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Sue. Love the colours you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, fab, fab, yum,yum yum!! So love the layout and the pearl edging! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!