Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers and this week we have a photo for your inspiration. So anything goes as long as you use your ProMarkers or AquaMarkers and use the photo for your inpiration ! Easy !


The sponsor for this week's challenge is Sugar Nellie and the prize is 3 stamps of your choice.


For my card I've used the Sugar Nellie image called Upside Down and I've shaded her with AquaMarkers then cut the image out with Labels 8 Nestabilities. I then used Spun Sugar DI to shade some white card then I used the Polka Dot Stampin' Up background stamp using Worn Lipstick DI.

The background paper is from my stash and it was an odd piece I had left so, apologies, I don't know who it's by. I zipped around the edge with my sewing machine. The flowers are a Woodware punch and the leaves a Martha Stewart.


Well if I were to say I'm glad to be back from my holiday my nose would grow exceedingly large ! So instead I'll say it's good to be crafting again, which it is.

I hope you get chance to join us this week and look forward to seeing what this photo inspires you to create.

Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. Super card and what a fun image!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright card Sue, the image and colours are perfect for each other! Love the photo for inspiration!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue. Love the colour combo.
    Hope you had a great holiday, good to have you back!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Sue your card is DARLING hun!!! I love the colors you used, and the sweet image, and of course your coloring is AWESOME !!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. delightful, gorgeous colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAbulous card, Sue!! Love all your colours and papers!! Quite delicious!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!