Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Passion for ProMarkers challenge

It's Tuesday so that means it's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers. This week the challenge is to make your own flowers. The sponsor for this week is Emma's Crafty Store and the prize is a pack of 5 AquaMarkers.






I've had to go for a simple card this week as we're in the middle of decorating and the house is upside down at the moment ! Fortunately, we didn't bury my lap top....lol........

The image that I've used is from a Stampin' Up set called Bloomin' with Beauty which I've stamped in black Stazon onto water colour paper. I've then used Aquamarkers to shade the image and cut it out using Labels 16 Nestabilities. The paper is from a Papermania pad and I've done some faux stitching around the edge.



The flower is a Sizzix Bigz die and I've tipped the largest flower with Faded Denim DI. The centre flower is a punch and I've added some pearls.

Hopefully we'll be a little straighter next week so I can spend some quality time in my craft room. I definitely need to tidy it up first though, it looks like a bomb's hit it !

Hope you can join us this week at Passion for ProMarkers.

Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sue. I love the colours
    Linds x
    PS I hope you're not Distressing your walls.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sue, I love the image, its quite retro and your colours just add to it.

    Keryn x

    ps, good luck with the decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its that wonderful SU stamp and beautifully coloured background and everything just so right as you always do. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, such a gorgeous card. Just love the image and the colours you've chosen! Such fab flowers.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue, love the beautiful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sue! Such a beautiful card, Sue- stunning colouring and design! As elegant as ever. Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Sue. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!