Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers and this week we would like to see recycled items on your cards. The sponsor for this challenge is Pink Gem Designs and the prize is 1 stamp of your choice.

I really struggled to find something to recycle, but then I spotted a pack of bought (dare I say it!) Christmas cards. I used a Quickutz die to cut the poinsettia flowers from the cards. The main image is a freebie from Inklined, shaded with PM's, and I've cut it out with Nestabilities. The harlequin paper is from my stash, sorry I don't know where I had it from.

The papers are Basic Grey and I've zipped around the edge with my sewing machine.



I hope you get chance to join us this week and I look forward to seeing what you recycle !

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue, i really like the ribbon detail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue, great recycling!
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!
    Love the papers, colors and the design, and the image is so wonderful!!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue. Two of my favourite things...a wreath and poinsettias.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Sue- so elegant!! And your recycle flowers are perfect!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!