Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

This week over on Passion for ProMarkers we're getting into the Halloween spirit (pardon the pun!) and we would like to see the colours associated with Halloween. So dig out your purple, orange and black and show us what you come up with ! I always cringe at this time of year as I really don't like the colours of Halloween, but I have to say I was quite pleased with this in the end ! The sponsor of this week's challenge is The Craft Garden and the prize is a £10 voucher.


The image I've used is from Delicious Doodles and I've shaded it with PM's and then cut it out with Labels 16 Nestabilities and used Spiced Marmalade DI around the edge.

The paper is Basic Grey and the card is by Stampin' Up. The large swirl is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and the border punch is a Martha Stewart.



I hope you're able to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. ooooh Sue, I love it! The bright colours look amazing, as is your colouring
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love that image and the way you have coloured and layered it. Keep scrolling back up for another look and just admire it. You have simply rocked it yet again. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful adorable card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a total STUNNER!!! Off to get me that pumpkin!! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, stunning!! Just amazing detail - the flourish curling round the frame, your stitching is perfect(and I have looked - very closely!)and your pumpkin is coloured to a T! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!