Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another Passion for ProMarkers challenge, and this week we would like to see projects with the theme of friends. The sponsor for this challenge is Just Tracy's and the prize is 5 ProMarkers or AquaMarkers.



The main image I've used is another of Mo's gorgeous selection. I've shaded it with AquaMarkers then cut it out using a scalloped square Nestability and used Broken China DI around the edge.

The background paper is Basic Grey and I've punched the flowers from BG paper too.

The border punch is a Martha Stewart as is the snowflake, the flowers are a Stampin' Up punch and I don't know who the fern punch is by ! The sentiment is stamped with Stazon ink using a set of Rubbadubbado sentiments.

I really love this image so this challenge was the perfect time for me to give it an airing.

Hope you all get time to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Sue, adorable image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such a sweet image thats been so beautifully coloured Sue!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Sue - that image is such a sweet one and beautifully coloured as always.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, this is just delightful. The image is so sweet and I love the colors you have used.

    I think it's been at least 2 weeks since I visited so I'm going to spend a few minutes checking out what you've been up to...I'm sure it's all great!

    Hope you are doing well.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eskimo kisses lovely! perfect colouring and is that a new Nestie? LOL The back ground is neat as well it does not stand out but did catch my eye. Just another example of your fabulous work. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Great colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Sue. Nothing else to say. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!