Wednesday, 24 November 2010

ABC Challenge ... I is for .....

So where did the last 2 weeks go ! I can't believe how fast the time is going now ! So onto this weeks ABC challenge which is I is for Ice and Snow and we are sponsored by Wags and Whiskers. Just one thing to remember don't combine your entry with more than 4 other challenges or you won't be entered into the draw.

I've made this card for an order, it's actually an A5 size which I don't make many of so that in itself was a challenge ! I started by inking some white card with Chipped Sapphire DI and then stamped with the snowflakes from a Tim Holtz stamp set. The sentiment is embossed with white EP onto glossy cardstock then I've blended Chipped Sapphire DI over it. Then I cut it out using Labels 13 Nestability.


The skiing couple are from a Stampin' Up stamp set which I've stamped with Chipped Sapphire DI, cut out with a Nestie and the some more DI rubbed around the edge. The horizontal stamp is by Tandastamps and has been stamped onto glossy cardstock and DI blended over it. The snowflakes are a Martha Stewart and I've added a small pearl to the centre.

Hope you get chance to join us.

Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card sue.really elegant.i love the navy colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!! Love the style on this card, it's so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sue, I love the blue and the skating image is really sweet.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!