Sunday, 28 November 2010

On a roll !

This is another card for my niece, and as she's mad on horses this Serendipity stamp just fits the bill ! I've stamped it with Stazon black ink and then used a Mahogany Aquamarker. I've also used a water colour pencil to add a little texture. I've cut it out with a deckle edged oval Nestability and used Walnut stain and Vintage Photo DI around the edge. The background is made using Tea Dye and Vintage Photo DI and then I've stamped the dots using a Stampin' Up background stamp. I then scored lines down the card, and rubbed some Vintage Photo DI over the embossed lines.


The rosette started off as a trial but it worked out rather well (if I do say so myself!) so I decided to keep it. The top circles are made using Nestabilities and the letter is from Olivia Alphabet.

How cold has it been today !!! Definitely a day for staying indoors and staying cosy, perfect for a spot of crafting !

Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Wow its amazing hunni and my grandma would love this as she keeps horse's :o)
    hugs and xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the rosette and the image on the stamp. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Every Horse Fan will LOVE this!!! [Yea I´m a Horse Lover too! ;)] Wonderful card and great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!