Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Blog Hop !

WELCOME TO THE PASSION FOR PROMARKERS BLOG HOP!!

Over at Passion for promarkers challenge this week we are celebrating the change of design teams with a blog hop. I’m sure you are as excited as I am as there are lots of lovely goodies up for grabs!! We also have a few new faces on the design team so I hope you will leave them a nice comment to welcome them.

Firstly if you’ve arrived at my blog from the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog you are in the right place, if not return to the challenge blog and start your hop again. Our blog hop challenge will last for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to enter your card (or cards) and hop around the whole design team.

Our challenge theme for the next two weeks is “old & new” i.e. a brand new stamp/digi with old papers etc. Please can you tell us your old and new items in your post. Don’t forget to use your promarkers or aqua markers to be included in our prize draw.

For my card I've used a brand new digi image from Mo Manning and to be honest just about everything else is old ! The paper is Pink Petticoat, and the border punch is a Marthat Stewart. I've shaded the image with ProMarkers and cut her out with a circle Nestability.

The little charm was part of a gift from a friend and the letters have all been cut out using my trusty Oliva alphabet die set. The Happy Birthday is a

Clarity stamp that I've had for ages.

As you’ve read on the challenge blog the desi

gn team are also offering some candy of their own, so please leave me a comment on this post and a winner will be randomly drawn for a promarker prize courtesy of Letraset.

You also have a “mystery word” to find and my contribution is the letter “E”. Make a note of my letter and then proceed to Tracy for the next part of the hop. If you get lost on the hop at all just return to the challenge blog for full directions.

I just want to let you know the wonderful prizes up

for grabs for our blog hop challenge:

Letraset are offering a full set of Aqua Markers to one lucky winner *woohoo*.

letraset promarker logo

APM5Set-Pr

Wendy at The Secret Crafter is offe

ring a Basic Grey ‘Oliver’ paper pad

Secret crafter

Oliver

Emma at Crafty Emma’s Store is offering a 12 pack of Aqua Markers

c_293826

Sally-Ann from DigiStamp Boutique is offering 6 digi images from her shop

DigiStamp Boutique logo

I hope you will be able to join in with our challenge and also have fun taking part in our blog hop. Don’t forget you need to “hop” on over to Anja now and leave her a comment and collect your next “mystery” letter. Have fun and good luck!

Thanks for stopping by !

Sue

61 comments:

  1. Oh my word Sue - check you out using pink again! Fab card
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the fab image and gorgeous colour of pink
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. an absolute stunner Sue - done to perfection
    that's been such a quick 6 months
    take care
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sue and love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with all those different shades of pink :) -Tiiti

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the little bear charm x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-Cute image Sue... I wish my babys face would stay that clean, mind you it looks like her first bite!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card made me think of a photo I have of my son eating an easter bunny meringue and he somehow finished covered in it but really enjoyed the process, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is gorgeous, luv the cute image & beautiful shades of pink

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love your shading. What colours did you use for the dress if you don't mind me asking. I love all the flowers around the edge and the teddy charm is delightful. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute little girl! A fabulous card :)
    Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous creationmi love the way you coloured the baby
    off to the next blog stop now so happy crafting
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning hun, so sweet and your colouring is fab.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sue this is absolutely adorable I love the colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card. Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card Sue. Your colouring is fab!

    Take Care
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty in pink! I'm off to hop now! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Sue and that is such a cute image. Just perfect!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a lovely card. Loving the colours too. Hugs carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card this just looks like my grandaughter!! LOL!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww what a cute card! So pretty for a little girl!

    Thank you for the chance to enter the hop and challenge, Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Sue love the colouring
    and gorgeous design, with perfect details.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  23. An absolutely gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is so sweet, beatiful colouring love it
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this image, she is so cute, great colouring, Hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous colors you used! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hiya Sue. Fabulous image, perfectly coloured = brilliant card!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow sue love this card and that image is adorable love it! denny xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ahh- such a cute baby girl. The pastel colours you have used are just stunning and I love those pink petticoat papers.
    Thanks for such a great challenge this week on pfp and for the fab prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mo Mannings images is fun and love the way it´s colored!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a lovly card! It's a real smily!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  32. such a cute card! I like your colourig! And I LOVE your purple card with eyes on your post before!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cute card! So pretty in the pinks :) Fab colouring and I love the charms x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such an adorable card for a little girl! Love the colours! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Its ever so sweet and love the image :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fantastic card, the image is fab and brilliant colouring.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really sweet card,love the image, great blog too, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous card Sue, that image is soo cute I love her.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aw...this is so cute! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great card - that image is adorable. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stunning card!
    Love the cute image, and you have colored her to perfections!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is a beautifully coloured image, but I have to admit that pink is one of my faves so perhaps I'm biased! Really lovely card, and all colour co-ordinated and personalise. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such a beautiful card! So cute

    hugs
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love your card! That baby is as cute as pie!!! Thank you for the letter!!! On with the hop!
    Hugs
    Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a gorgeous girly card and you colouring is brilliant! Loving the hop, just off to the next stop, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great card, lovely colours and stunning image x

    ReplyDelete
  47. She is utterly adorable, I have 3 Grandson's that I adore, oh how I wish one of my children would give me a Grandaughter just like this, all frills and cuteness. A real cute card
    beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a cute card! Beautiful!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  49. A very sweet card - and the coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a adorable birthday card. The image is sooo cute and the coloring is amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gorgeous card and adorable image. Beautiful colouring and such a sweet charm.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  52. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and colours. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  53. Adorable card. Very cute image. Love the pink colour.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sue, what a pretty card. I have always loved that image of Mo's. It's been nice to take part in the Passion for Promarkers Blog Hop. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  55. this is so sweet. Love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  56. Absolutely gorgeous! The image is adorable and I love the charm!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!