Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's Tuesday so that must mean it's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers. This week we would like to see lavender, lace and pearls on your cards. The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp and the prize is a $10 voucher.


I decided that I wanted to do an elegant card as I have my eldest niece's birthday coming up and this will fit the bill nicely. I've used the sketch over on Friday Sketcher's. The main image is from an Aspects of Design stamp set, she's been stamped with black Memento ink then I've shaded the top part of her body and the pleats of her dress with PM's.


I made the text piece of paper using the En Francais background stamp from Stampin' Up and I've then over stamped it with the Sanded background stamp from SU using the Royal Purple Stazon ink pad. I've inked it with Brilliance ink and I've also used the same ink around the edge of the main image.

The swirl is made using a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and the papers are all Papermania. The words are also from the same set of stamps by Aspects of Design. The lace is from my stash and I can't for the life of me remember where I bought it from. It's fast running out though !

I hope you get chance to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. This is soooo elegant Sue and what a lovely image.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant Sue.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant card Sue, fab image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!