Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

The challenge this week over on Passion for ProMarkers is to use the colours of old photos, which is black and white or sepia. The sponsor for this week is Secret Crafter and the prize is a £10 voucher.


I've used a Delicious Doodles image and used the warm greys for the majority of the shading and then just a hint of colour. I've cut it out with Labels 17 Nestabilities and used Vintage Photo DI around the edge.


The background is made using a Rubber Stampede stamp and I've blended more Vintage Photo over the card and zipped around the edge with my sewing machine. I've used a Martha Stewart edge punch and blended Vintage Photo and Brushed Corduroy over it.


The tag is made using a Stampin' Up stamp which I've stamped in Sepia Archival ink.

I hope you find time to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue - your card is as stunning as ever!! A real classic beauty!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!