Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers and this time it was my turn to set the challenge. So this week we would like to see some distressing and some stitching ( real or faux). The sponsor for this challenge is Stampeezee and the prize is a £10 voucher.


This card was actually made for an order but I tied it into the challenge as well. The image is a Whipper Snapper stamp, stamped with black Stazon and then shaded with Aquamarkers. I've then used Labels 8 Nestabilites to cut it out and blended Broken China DI around the edge.


I made the background by blending more Broken China DI over some white card stock and I then found the small flower stamp ( I think it was freebie from somewhere!) and stamped it with the same ink.

All of the words and numbers were done on the PC and I used a Quickutz die to make the tag. The border punch is a Martha Stewart and I've added some twine to attach the tag. I've distressed the background and then zipped around the edge with my sewing machine.

I hope you get chance to join us this week.

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Sue! Love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sue. Love your card. That is an unusual image but one perfect for a graduation card. The punched work is just perfect for it too. Brilliant distressing of course!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue - again! If you would like to pop over to my blog, there is a little something for you!

    http://craftingchristine.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-ulina.html

    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sue. I feel the need to get my aquamarkers out again!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is fantastic, I loved how you did the background and what a nice stamp for graduation xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!