Friday, 26 November 2010

Sssshhhhh.......

This is a card I've made for one of my niece's, I am reasonably confident that she won't look ...fingers crossed ! The main image is a Clarity stamp and I've used the masking technique so that the shoes look like a pair. I stamped them with black Archival ink then clear embossed them and then shaded them with my Sangria Aquamarker. I've used Labels 4 Nestabilities and I've rubbed a little Vintage Photo DI around the edge and used a ProMarker to ground them. The Suchard stamp is one of my new purchases and I absolutley love it, so you could be seeing alot of it ! Almost forgot to mention it's one of Tim Holtz's gorgeous stamps. I've distressed it and then used Vintage Photo and Tea Dye DI. The embossed panel is made using the Cuttlebug Victoria EF and I've rubbed Walnut Stain DI over it.



The paper is from my Basic Grey stash, I haven't used any of my BG papers in a while and flicking through them I think I need to change that ! The sentiment was stamped with black Stazon and then cut out with a Quickutz die and I've rubbed Vintage Photo DI around the edge. The buttons are from my stash.

I'm entering this card into the below challenges :

Well I hope you all stay warm and safe over the week end, having the seen the news tonight it looks like we're all in for a cold and snowy few days. Definitely going to make use of my hot water bottle !

Thanks for looking
Sue

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card sue :-) I love this !!! the shoes are lovely ,, I need a pair of those and the details are all perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Shoes and Chocolate - it's the perfect girly card!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image, thanks so much for joining us at Fab n funky.....Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation!!. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great card -thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card. It's definitely 'one for the girls'! Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Thank you for joining the Alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!