Wednesday, 8 December 2010

ABC Challenge ...... J is for ....

It's time for the next challenge over at The ABC Challenge and this time it is 'J' is for jewels and gems. So get out your bling and join in the fun ! The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp.


I was having another blue moment when I made this card, mainly because I wanted to use the lovely Basic Grey paper I have. The main image is a Stampin' Up stamp from the Lovely as a Tree set, stamped in Faded Denim DI. I've mounted it onto some white card that I've stamped the pine cone around the edge from the same set of stamps. The sentiment is from a Papermania stamp, I've masked off the rest of the words so I could just use this one bit.


I've paper pierced around the white card and the paper. For the eagle eyed you'll see that I've added some Stickles to the trees after I took the first photo, and also it's still wet !

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge.

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. OMG . . . I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! I have this same set of stamps and will just have to try and imitate what you've done! Good luck with your challenge entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! So peaceful and gorgeous!! Lovely design!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
    Good luck,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and so elegant, love it so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue
    Yes I did have to use a Big Shot to cut my Go Kreate die but I had to make a different shim to the one I use for Nesties as that one was too thick. Fabulous dies though...the one I used for that particular card is five and a half inches wide. Twenty pounds for the set of three from Byrkley but you might find it cheaper on t'internet.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!