Sunday, 26 December 2010

Blog Hop Alert !!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas and that Santa made it through the snow ! I just wanted to give you pre-warning of the special Stamp Man blog hop that will start on Friday 31 December. There will be some fantastic prizes up for grabs and it will run for 2 weeks.

So make sure you check out The Stamp Man blog on Friday and to help the hop be a success there's blinkie in my side bar that you can take for your blog and link back to The Stamp Man.

Look forward to seeing you there !

Sue
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, Finally had time to stop by and say Merry Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day and will enjoy the rest of the season. I've been surfing around your blog and see you have been busy making beautiful cards - all totally gorgeous as usual. I enjoyed seeing what you've made recently and definitely gained some inspiration from your work.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Sue....I would offer....you know I would but I've just started on the kitchen now and gawd knows how long that will take me...lol!!!

    Love your 'keep it simple' card....beautiful.

    Hope you had a fab Christmas.
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!