Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Happy New year !

Yes, I know I'm early, but I wanted to share the cards I made this afternoon for my family. I started making New Year cards 3 years ago when I bought a wonderful stamp set by Katzelkraft. My family love visiting France and so these stamps have a little extra meaning for them.


I've stamped the sentiment with black Stazon then used Tumbled Glass and Broken China DI around the edge. The background is made using a stencil and Tumbled Glass DI.



The flowers and leaves are Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, Tattered Flowers and Tattered Leaves. I've used a Versamark pen around the edges and then sprinkled Ranger Embossing Tinsel - Snowflake over them and heat embossed it.

I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas break and if you are back at work already I hope it's not too painful ! The fog has stayed with us again today and it looks like it will for the rest of the week, but at least it's not snowing and it's not as cold !

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as usual very elegant and graceful. XOXO Zoe Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sue. Here's wishing you a Happy New Year too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so pretty Sue.
    Love them.
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sue... love the colors.... Happy New Year to you too...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Sue. Foggy gloomy day here too but matches my foggy head - think I have caught the seasonal bug!! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Sue they are so beautiful xxx
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!