Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Mega Christmas Challenge

The challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers started a couple of weeks ago and will last until 4 January, but to give you all a little more inspiration Team 2 have put together some more projects. Our theme for the Mega Christmas challenge is a nice easy one “anything goes”, just remember to use your promarkers or aqua markers to be eligible for our prizes. Don’t forget you can enter as many times as you like and combine with any other challenges.

I made this card for my best friend's little boy earlier this month. The image is one of Mo Manning's fab collection and he is shaded with ProMarkers. I cut him out using Labels 17 Nestabilities and blended some Faded Denim DI around the edge.


The stars started life as a flower punched with a Stampin' Up punch, and I've cut the edges off the petals to make it into a star then blended some more Faded Denim DI around the edge of them. The paper is Making Memories and the ribbon is from my stash. The tag is cut using a Quickutz die and the buttons are from my stash.


So now for the exciting bit – the prizes!
Letraset are generously offering a set of 40 promarkers in specific craft colours stored in two promarker wallets – fab eh!

letraset promarker logo_thumb[2]
Simon Says Stamp are generously offering 3 x $10.00 gift certificates to their online store!

SimonSaysStampBlinkie1_thumb[1]
Just Tracy’s are generously offering a variety of prizes including 3 promarkers, a memento ink pad, 10 sheets of suitable smooth white paper and a stamp from their own range.

JUst Tracys New Look_thumb[1]
Whiff of Joy Stamps are generously offering 1 stamp of winner’s choice

Whiff of Joy_thumb[1]
Some Odd Girls are offering 3 digi images of the winner’s choice
if that wasn’t enough - they are also offering a 25% discount to everyone on any order placed on their site during the challenge period using code PRO25 (excluding sale items)!!

some odd girl logo_thumb[2]

If you've not managed to join in so far, there's still time !

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh... Your card is so beautiful... everything on it...the colors..the image ..the elements... just perfect...Fantastic... I love it... I'm so glad I stumble upon your blog... new place for me to hang out... thank you so much for the inspiration...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally fab card Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAb card Sue!! I love the layering of the stars especially - great dimension!! Have a great Christmas, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW this is gorgeous Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, I love this one to.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!