Friday, 17 December 2010

The Stamp Man Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on The Stamp Man, and this time we would like to see a tag, but the theme is entirely up to you !


I decided to stick with Christmas for this one, I have to say once I'm in the 'zone' I find it hard to stop myself making Christmas projects ! Any way for my tag I started by using Tumbled Glass DI and the Tim Holtz mini mask called Regal. I then stamped around the edge with a stamp from the Mini Holidays Tim Holtz set with Broken China DI.




The centre stamp is also from the Mini Holidays Tim Holtz set and I've stamped with Broken China DI, in hind sight I wish I'd have used a slightly darker ink so that the detail of the stamp stood out more as it is such a beautiful stamp.

Well it looks like the cold weather has come back to haunt us again, I just hope it holds off long enough until we break up for Christmas so it doesn't matter if it snows then !

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge.

Thanks for looking
Sue

1 comment:

  1. A beautifully inked and stamped tag Sue - love it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!