Wednesday, 1 December 2010

This is a first !

This is a first for me as this is an ATC ! It's time for the ATC swap over on the The Stamp Man ATC swap blog. The challenge for this swap is 'Tis the Season.


So after I'd worked out how big I should be making this ATC! I started by blending Broken China and Chipped Sapphire DI over the card and then I stamped the snowflake from the Tim Holtz Mini Holidays stamp set. The calendar is also from the same set of stamps.


The frame is made from Labels 16 Nestabilities and I've blended Broken China and Chipped Sapphire DI over it. I've stamped one of the snowflakes again and cut it out and attached it with an eyelet.

I hope you get chance to join in the ATC swap this month.

Thanks for looking
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC. Can't believe it is a first. Thansk for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATc and the previous card is gorgeous - clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your first! they come with a health warning as being highly addictive, and yours is so scrumptious it is sure to be popular with everyone hoping to get it in their swap! xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! It's true, they can become addictive. I've made over 1100 now! Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Sue!! Love these labels and your frame is great! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!