Wednesday, 5 January 2011

ABC Challenge ...L is for ....

It's time for the first challenge of 2011 for ABC Challenge ! The challenge this time round is 'L' is for Lace but with the added twist of a sketch. Going forward all of the challenges will have a fab sketch for you to follow as well as a letter of the alphabet challenge. The sponsor for this challenge is A Whiff of Joy. One last thing, please remember not to combine your entry with more than 4 other challenges or you won't be eligible for the prize draw.



The inspiration for this card came from the yummy Tim Holtz paper that I've used. I love the blue and green combination, it did take me a while to pluck up courage to cut it up !



The main image is a Stampin' Up stamp and I've stamped it onto card that I've blended Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint DI over. I've used the same colours for the sentiment and punched the butterflies from the scraps of card and paper.



The background piece of paper is Basic Grey and the greens went really well with the Tim Holtz paper. The lace is from my stash ( and is fast running out !)

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


Well it's my second day back at work today, let's hope it's better than my first !

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge.

Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Wow,this is very pretty,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking card and how brave of you to cut up those papers !!! Many thanks for joinin in with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!