Wednesday, 19 January 2011

ABC Challenge 'M'......is for ..

It's time for another challenge over on at the ABC Challenge and this time we would like to see 'M' is for Magical ! The sponsor for this challenge is Pollycraft, check out the fab prize here. We have another sketch for you too, but we've decided to make that optional.

For my card I've used my favourite magical stamp which is from a Tanda Stamp set that I've had for years. I decided to go monochromatic and shaded him with Ice Grey ProMarkers.


The papers are from a Papermania set and I've used Slate Adirondack ink for the background piece and stamped using the Polka Dot background stamp by Stampin' Up.



The sentiment is by Elusive Images, I bought it from their shop literally days before it closed ! I've used Labels 16 Nestabilites and blended Slate Adirondack ink over that too. The stars are made from a flower punch and I've just cut the rounded edges off and the edge punch is a Martha Stewart.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge.

Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. WOW - your colouring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. Thanks so much for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image on this card - lovely colouring. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the image. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a lovely wizard and you of course have worked you usual magic with him XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card!
    Thanks so much for joining our Spotty and Dotty challenge at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!