I've used a Tim Holtz die for the swirl and the main sentiment was done on my PC and cut out with nesties and give the DI treatment tool.
The flower is made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Sizzix die and I've used tissue paper then inked it with Scattered Straw and Tea Dye DI. The centre flower is also from the same die but I've cut it from a scrap piece of hem binding I had lying around and popped a gold brad in the centre.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
- Digi Doodles - Anything goes
- Paper Cutz Challenge - It's your choice !
- Crafty Catz - A Forgotten Stamp ( my main image)
- Alphabet Challenge - L is for ladies
- Secret Crafter - It's a Couple Thing
- Basic Grey Challenges - Flower Power ( the background paper is Basic Grey)
- Lets Ink it Up - Anything goes