Saturday, 1 January 2011

The Stamp Man ATC swap

It's time for another ATC swap over at The Stamp Man and this time the theme we would like you to follow is Rhymes and Tales.

This is only the second ATC I've made, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it but it still feels odd working on such a small piece of card !


After racking my brains what I could do for this one, I settled on the The Queen of hearts who made some tarts ! I've used Tim Holtz's Mini Mask from the Regal set and blended Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet DI over the whole card. I then used the trumpet from the Classical Instruments by Aspects of Design and just used the swirls from the edge of the stamp.


The main image is another Aspects of Design stamp from the Alluring Ladies set. The little flower is made using the smallest flower on the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and I've used Red Pepper alcohol ink to change the colour of the button (it was bright green to start with!). The lettering is done using an old set of alphabet stamps.

I hope you get chance to join us this month.

Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. This is one of the most inspiring ATCs I have ever seen Sue - it's fabulous and I love it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATC. I love how you used the stamp. thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sue!
    I've just been having a look back through your recent work and as always it is stunning. I really like these eyes! Well done on getting to grips with ATC's it's not something i've ever tried but really should
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!