I have to apologise for the poor photo, it took me several attempts to get to this one. Unfortunately, I finished my card just as the light had gone on Sunday and then of course it's not light yet when I get in from work. Anyway, onto my card, I started by creating the background using the direct to paper technique. I used Pumice and Fired Brick DI and then stamped the words from the Aspects of Design Alluring Ladies stamp set. The heart is from the Aspects of Design 48 - Wedding 2 stamp set and I stamped it twice onto card that I'd blended Fired Brick DI over. Mounted them onto black card and then onto a square eyelette Nestability and then onto a Labels 16 Nestability. The text on the tickets was done on my PC and then I cut the corners out by hand.
I then stamped the heart twice onto shrink plastic, remembering to punch a hole out of each before I shrunk them!
This card is for my other half, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day but it's just nice to make something to give each other, because 'oh yes', he has to make my card too !
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Totally Stampalicious - Use at least 3 hearts
- Crafty Cardmakers - Hearts
- Cupcake Craft - Seeing Red
- Papertake - Have a heart
- For Fun Challenges - Hearts
- Creative Inspirations - Valentine / Love
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Valentines
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Valentine Card
- Secret Crafter - Valentine
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Hearts gone wild
- Let's ink it up - Romance / Valentines