Thursday, 17 March 2011

Katzelkraft DT card !

I have been very honoured to be invited to join the Katzelkraft DT ! I absolutely love Katzelkaft stamps, so this is a really exciting opportunity for me.


The card I'm sharing with you today is one I made for my sister's birthday. The stamps I've used are from the 'Mode' set and from the 'Nature/Voyage Quotes' set. I blended Spiced Marigold and Rusty Hinge DI over some white card and then stamped with Archival black ink to make the background. The main image has been cut out using Nestabilities Labels 14 and I've blended Spiced Marigold and Fired Brick DI over the card.


The two tickets are cut using the Tim Holtz Sizzlet die and attached with a Tim Holtz clip. This card came together really easily, these colours are among my favourites so maybe that helped !

All of the stamps I'ved used are available exclusively at The Craft Barn in the UK or available in France at Katzelkraft.

5 comments:

  1. Don't think I have heard of this brand before will have to check them out. Congratulations on joining the DT judging by this card your style and their stamps are a match made in haven. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ! The card is wonderful, the post is perfect, what more can I ask ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your DT spot Sue - fabbo and your style suits their stamps so well.

    And I LOVE this cardk, the colours are delish and I love the layout too

    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your cards and style!! The colors are great and a BIG congrats on your new DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the DT Sue - you've really showcased the stamps on this card - it's fabulous!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!