Tuesday, 1 March 2011

The Stamp Man ATC swap ...& a bit of Tim !

First things first, which is my ATC for The Stamp Man monthly ATC swap. I was so pleased that I'd managed to make it and get it onto the DT page that I completely forgot to post it on my own blog !

I've used the Floral, Aspects of Design, stamp set and I've stamped the lovely rose onto a piece of white cardstock that I've blended Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain DI over. I added a drop of Glossy Accents for the familiar rain drop. The ticket is made using the Sizzlit Tim Holtz Ticket Strip die, I've then stamped using the Odds and Ends stamp set. Really simple this month !

So, what a day I had last Thursday ! Up really early for breakfast then registration and then straight into 4 hours with the wonderful Mr Tim Holtz ! What can I say, it was just fantastic !

Tim was so obliging with all the requests for autographs and photographs, so I made sure I got one of each !

9 comments:

  1. Love this!!!

    I've seen sooooo many great posts from the lucky people who crafted with Tim - I'm really gutted that I didn't buy myself a ticket :(
    I hope he comes back again sometime.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been fun reading how much fun everyone who went had working with the legand that is TH. Wonderful for you.

    Love the ATC going to have to check that stamp set out! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh..this ATC is amazing! Love the soft colors and the rose is beautiful! Nice pic of you and Mr. T.H =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATC Sue, just love the colours together and the stamp fits perfectly.
    Lucky you with Tim, so wish I could have gone too. One day I hope.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stamp.
    Glad you had a good time with Mr Tim.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky, lucky you meeting the lovely Mr T.H. your Pink ATC and card are absolutely stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how wonderful that you got to go to a Tim Holtz workshop - you lucky lady! Awesome picture too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab atc and fab photo too! Does it have pride of place in the room of craft?

    Looking forward to seeing everything you made with him

    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you must have had such a great time with Tim. You are so Lucky. Love your ATC and Quote. So pretty. thanks for sharing and have a lovely day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!