Friday, 11 March 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge

It's time for another challenge over at The Stamp Man, and this time we would like to see a floral card that could be given as a Mother's Day card.


For this card I've used a stamp from the Floral set by Aspects of Design. I've stamped the image with black Stazon and then used Distress Inks to paint the rose and leaves. The border is a Tim Holtz die and I've rubbed Bundled Sage and Aged Mahogany around the edge.

The background paper is from the Prima set called Botanical, a piece of gold ribbon from my stash and some self adhesive pearls and job done. I've had to keep this card quite simple as time has run out on me this week !

I hope you get chance to join us.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is stunning! Love the colors, the image and that boarder you have! Such an amazing card! have a happy friday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Sue - I love yellow roses.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this is simple, I think it is utterly beautiful Sue. Fabulous choice of colours and a great design.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sue and the colours blend so well together.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you've chosen to colour the image really makes it pop. Hugs, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!